So have you heard the new car seat regulations yet. If not after you read my post, google it to learn more.
When I had Kenzie's seat inspected on Tuesday, the Sheriff told me of these regs that were just released. Here are a few high points.
-A child is to be in a rear facing car seat until the age of 2.
-A child needs to remain in a booster seat until they are 4'9". For some children they could be 12 or even 13!
I know these are because crash studies have proved these are the best positions, but it's still difficult for us as parents. The booster seat does allow a seat belt to fit properly (resting on the shoulder, across the chest and then across the lap) however.
Check online for more info!
WHAT?? My boys would have a fit if I put them back in booster seats! Boo-hoo! :(
ReplyDelete