Friday, March 25, 2011

Kenzie is 7 1/2 months old now. Time has flown by. Kenzie continues to amaze us every day. She loves to eat, just like her mommy and daddy. She likes her cereal and has tried yellow, orange and green veggies and recently started on some fruit. I can't really tell her favorites because she eats them all! I hope she remains a good eater.
This week Kenzie discovered the plastic Easter eggs. She loves to hold them. We have also moved her to a convertible car seat instead of the new carriers. By the way have you heard the new regulations on car seats. I'll post that tomorrow.
Mom, It's too early for a photo shoot!
Yeah, there' s that pretty Powercat!

Okay, Mom, I'll smile, but only because the TV is on.
Kenzie waved bye bye for the first time last night too. She waves both arms when she is excited, but last night was just the one arm. It was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment