Monday, April 12, 2010

The weather has been great for working outside. Yesterday I, with help, redid two flower beds, washed windows, and cleaned out the landscaping in front of our house. It was great to be able to work outside. I sure hope spring is here to stay.

Mommy and baby are still doing fine. Baby seems to be growing or at least Mommy's belly is! :) We visit the doctor again this week for our monthly check up. Yesterday we put together a rocking chair that I had ordered. It looks beautiful and is very comfortable. I can't wait to get things set up in the nursery!

We have a safari animal theme in the nursery. The bedding we have has a lion, tiger, giraffe and elephant on it with various shades of browns and other earth tones.

Enjoy the weather this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment