Baby Ploeger Update
Pink, purple, flowers and baby dolls are about to take over our house. At our sono today we learned that our little bundle of joy is a GIRL. We are both rather excited, however Heath did mention he was going to be out numbered!She seemed to be "just like Kaylee" moving her mouth constantly and waving her arms throughout the entire sono. Heath and I both looked at each other at the same time and said "she's another Kaylee!"
Congratulations! I've got a few K-State cheerleader outfits we can pass on to her. I don't think Randy and Amy will let Megan wear them!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to have another girl in the family.
ReplyDeleteBoy or girl, I love those babies! Remember if you need a babysitter, just hollar!!! It will be fun to shop for little girl things! We may have to find a little burnt orange for her. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats :)
ReplyDeleteTell Heath I'm outnumbered and it's great :)