Monday, July 22, 2013

Heath: League Softball is about over and my favorite tourney of the year is just around the corner! I have a few side jobs that I am working on along with tending to the garden. We put up a little sweet corn last week and hope to do a little more this week.

Jen: My daily injections seem to be working great. I went off of them for a week and a half only to have the worst time. I started taking them and have been getting along great. I have been busy planning Kenzie's birthday party along with the normal 'mom/wife' stuff.

Kenzie: My birthday is coming up and I tell everyone that I want an owl cake. When I am not playing babies or farm I am outside swimming or watering the flowers. Mommy thinks I am growing too fast. She had to get out some bigger shoes and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment