Kenzie: I'm 15 months old today! My hair is finally starting to grow and it's curly just like mommys. I continue to fight sleep at night and only take 1 nap during the day. I love to eat and eat most anything! I whisper "i love you" when someone says it to me. I also wave bye-bye, blow kisses and play well with my toys.
Heath: I just returned from a week-long training and 2 days of hunting out west. I think Kenzie changed a lot while I was gone. I am gearing up for deer season.
Jennifer: I have taken a new job as the Clinic Manager for the local doctor's office. I will begin my new position on the 29th of this month. I am very excited for the new challenge and also that my evenings and weekends will be spent with Heath and Kenzie. I am sad to leave the Extension program, but after many prayers knew this was the path I should take.
No comments:
Post a Comment