Kenzie is almost 9 months old and it's so hard to believe. Time has flown by. Right now she is teething like crazy. She has two bottom teeth, but I think she's working on a top tooth. She hasn't started crawling yet, but I don't think it'll be too long. She started a different daycare this week and the baby (1 week older than Kenzie) crawls all over. Kenzie can't keep up, but she's close.If you look closely you'll notice Kenzie's little mohawk. Her hair is starting to come in. I think it's going to be about my color, not as dark as we thought at first.
Kenzie loves being outside. She gets excited when she sees Max and loves to swing or go for walks in her stroller.
I had shingles a few weeks ago so we are praying that Miss K doesn't get Chicken Pox. She's still too young for the vaccine.
No comments:
Post a Comment