I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
She is the happiest baby I have ever seen! Sure hope her new cousin takes lessons!
I think those jeans are getting a little tight. Ha Kenzie is adorable. I think she is needing more Grandma time.
Well actually, those jeans are the next size bigger. I put them on her for the first time yesterday and had to roll the bottoms up.
You are too cute Kenzie! Love the jeans especially the way they are rolled up.
She is the happiest baby I have ever seen! Sure hope her new cousin takes lessons!
ReplyDeleteI think those jeans are getting a little tight. Ha Kenzie is adorable. I think she is needing more Grandma time.
ReplyDeleteWell actually, those jeans are the next size bigger. I put them on her for the first time yesterday and had to roll the bottoms up.
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute Kenzie! Love the jeans especially the way they are rolled up.
ReplyDelete